From: Daisy3 on
Operating system is Vista, Program is Outlook 2007. Up until yesterday I was
able to do this. I'm not sure what has changed but suddenly I can not preview
or save .tif attachments. No problem with pdf or other types just .tif . When
I left click on the attachment to preview I get the message "This file cannot
be previewed. Try opening the file in the program in which it was created."
And when I try to save it I get the message "Cannot save the attachment.
Cannot create file:fax1.tif. Right click the folder you want to create the
file in, and click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions
for the file." Anyone have any suggestions?
From: Kathleen Orland on
You may need to clear your Outlook cache:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm