From: Autymn D. C. on
On Jul 19, 4:58 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 11:30 am, oriel36 <kelleher.ger...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear oriel36:  Just because Newton "built on an idea" doesn't make
> Newton right.  I have "corrected" Newton's errant definition of 'g':
> 32.174 feet per second PER second (sic!)  The CORRECT definition of
> 'g' is my own:  32.174 feet per second EACH second.  Note: the former
> implies that the velocity is increasing parabolically, when it is

It implies not.

> actually increasing LINERALY, because velocity is the rate of change
> of the SLOPE of the distance vs. time curve, d = t^2

d ~ t^2

> I have also invalidated Newton's supposed Law of Universal
> Gravitation, because gravity is proportional to PHOTON or charged
> particle exchange.  Very hot bodies have greater gravity per unit of
> mass than colder bodies.  Such "New Science" will account for ALL of
> the supposed missing mass in the Universe without looking for
> neutrinos.

You forgot gluons and gravitons. Gravity is mass-born, not only
elèctric mass.

> Lastly, I have shown that the WORDING of Newton's Third Law of Motion
> is correct, but his... "equation" F = ma answers no useful
> quantitative questions.  The most correct "pre equation" for his law
> would be F = A.  The mass isn't part of most equations when UNIT
> masses are used.  The wording of his 3rd Law of Motion states:  For

as retarded as CGS EM or c-norm GR

> every uniformly applied force, there is one and only one associated
> acceleration.  If a uniform force of one pound is applied to a one
> pound mass, such object will accelerate 32.174 feet per second each
> second.  Double the force and the acceleration will double, provided
> 32.174 feet per second each second is used as the "base"
> acceleration.  "A" Newton-like law that can predict quantities is:
> 'g', or 32.174 feet per second EACH second = a/g (m) + v/32.174 (m).

In other words, g ≠ g. I thenk you mean a/G. But your g is worse
than F=ma; it's still worse than g ≠ g.

> Since my New Science shows KE to be in weight units of FORCE (in
> pounds), then the latter equation will quantify either the force or
> the acceleration even when on some bigger or smaller planet having a

greater|smaller
bigger|lytter

-Aut

> different "base" gravity from Earth.  That's the function of the "a/g
> (m)"; it's a gravity environment correction.  Thought you would like
> to know!  —— NoEinstein ——

[Arsehole doesn't snip.]
From: BURT on
If you move behind light in space light will go ahead slowly. You can
also leave light behind by moving fast ahead of it.

Weight fluctuation is detection of creation of new motion.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Autymn D. C. on
On Jul 16, 8:26 am, Craig Markwardt <craig.markwa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> What I want is irrelevant.  If you admit that SR is internally
> consistent and consistent with observations, then I'm not sure what
> there is left to discuss.  On the other hand, a proof by contradiction
> *requires* one to assume that the proposition be assumed to be true,
> and yet the logical consequences yield a contradiction.  Assuming the
> proposition is *not true* yields meaningless results.

Same as the fysysysts' black hole: breachs conservation of momentum
and a whole bunch of other laws, and is forbidden by special
relativity: http://twitter.com/alysdexia. But the damned popheads
keep runnin shows about them as if they bode out.

> > ... What I am trying to invalidate is
> > the foundation of SR, its second postulate, for which I don't have to
> > use the internal structure of SR.
>
> You are incorrect.  The two postulates of SR - assumptions - lead
> logically to a theory which describes how measurements of length and
> time will be made.  The second postulate by itself does not describe

Length /is/ time. SR towrites how meteways of span (width, breadth,
heihth), stint (length), and strength (heft, miht, dint) are found.

Ye (not Yee) scientists need to learn English again:

move -> draw, drag, drift, drive, go, fare, flit, shift, stir, budge
(okay, last one wasn't English..)
change -> trade, switch, swap, swing, sway, swixel, tweak, throw

-Aut
From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 19, 11:04 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Burt: Clarity of thought can be shown in just one sentence. But
try as you may, the shorter you say things the more screwed up they
sound. I've correctly explained 90 of how the Universe functions.
Why don't you take a well-deserved vacation. — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 20, 1:52 am, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear JT: You said: "There have never been anyone here contritbuting to
science, only
loudmouth worshippers with low IQ. JT"

For an armchair, science fuss-bucket like you, you AREN'T making a
contribution. But I suppose... without 'static' there could be no
radio communication at all. — NoEinstein —