From: bsbm525 on
Using Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Server.
How can I set permissions in public folders using the Exchange System
Manager or Outlook 2007 so all subfolders inherit the same permissions?
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Folders inherit the permissions of the parent when they are created. What
it sounds like you want to do is recursively apply permissions to a subtree.
You can do this by right-clicking the parent folder and selecting Manage
Settings and completing the wizard.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"bsbm525" <bsbm525(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Server.
> How can I set permissions in public folders using the Exchange System
> Manager or Outlook 2007 so all subfolders inherit the same permissions?

Pages: 1
Prev: Public folder recovery
Next: Exchange