From: Nick M Nick on
Hello, there

How do I publish a project when publish is greyed out e.g. file - Plublish
From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Nick M --

First of all, since your question is related to your use of Project Server,
please post your future Project Server questions in the Project Server
newsgroup at microsoft.public.project.server. To answer your question, you
cannot publish your project unless you are connected to the Project Server
system in Microsoft Project 2007. Did you create a Project Server login
account using Tools - Enterprise Options - Microsoft Office Project Server
Accounts? After doing this, you must exit out of Microsoft Project 2007,
then launch the software and connect to Project Server. Then, you need to
save the project in the Project Server database. And once done, you can
publish the project. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services