From: KUMI on
Add a calculated field for ExitDate, which is when the renter will leave the
unit based on the date the rental started + the length of stay * 7 (to
convert the total time in unit from weeks into number of days)
Hint: StartDate + (Length * 7)
---StartDate, Length are data columns. How can I do this!? I tried: Design
View on the Field row typed:
[StartDate + (Length * 7)]
But it's not working it shows a windows "Enter Parameter Value". Maybe I'm
wrong.
How can I do this!?

*Access 2007
From: KARL DEWEY on
Try this --
[StartDate] + ([Length] * 7)

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: KUMI on
It showed up some dates, and i think that's the answer.

Thanks a lot Karl.