From: Leo on
I have a date field named [PERIT1]. The date entered is the date of an event
occurrence. In a query I need to extract the number of such occurrences -
not the actual dates. How do I do that? Where would I enter the expression?

Thanking you
Sincerely
Leo
From: Leo on
Nevermind. I changed it to count in the Totals in the query and it works.
Thank you
Leo