From: NoOp on
On 06/08/2010 07:56 AM, Mauricio Rubio Parra wrote:
> Hello, I wanted to know why it isn't possible to save files in the latest
> Microsoft Office version (xlsx, pptx, docx) from openoffice? And whether
> this feature will or will not be available soon?
> Thank you for your time.
> Best regards,

You can if you use the go-oo version:
http://go-oo.org/
http://go-oo.org/download/

Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,
please see: http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
Please reply *only* to the list at discuss(a)openoffice.org

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org