From: Lucy Thomson on

"Tim Mastrogiacomo" <tm1452(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 5, 12:14 am, "Lucy Thomson"
<l...(a)NOSPAManeasiertomorrow.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Darell
>
> You need Shyam's capture show add-in. Best of all, it's
> free!http://skp.mvps.org/cshow.htm
>
> Lucy
>

>what versions does this work with?
>

>Tim Mastrogiacomo

Hi Tim

I believe it works with all versions.

Lucy

From: Old in Dallas on
Actually, no - printing doesn't recognize animations. You'll need a
different set of slides for printing.

From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi

It used to but no longer does which is why Shyam created (yet another)
hassle saving add-in :-)
http://skp.mvps.org/cshow.htm

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: Massimo Rimondini on
Hi,

as an alternative to manual editing and capturing screenshots of the running
slide show, you can try this add-in:
http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~rimondin/downloads.php
What it does is to split animation steps into different slides, so that you
can retain the impact animations when printing.
Examples are also provided at the above page.

Regards.