From: Steve Haack on
I have a Form that is linked to a table. It has been used for a while for
both viewing records and for updating data.

I have added a combo box to the form, and set it RowSource to a query that
finds a smaller set of records from table that the Form is based on.

When the Form opens, it always goes to the 1 record that was created in the
table.

What I would like to do, is have it open to the 1st record in the ComboBox.

In the Form_Load and Form_Open, I have tried setting the Combo to it's first
item, which works, and then calling Combo_AfterUpdate to execute the loookup
for the record that has been selected. When I call AfterUpdate it gives me an
error that "the expression requires the control to be in the active window".

Where can I place this to make the form open to the 1st record in the combo?

Thanks,
Steve
From: KARL DEWEY on
Check out macro FindRecord action.