From: MikeB on
MikeB wrote:
> Daniel Brown wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 19:51, MikeB<mpbrede(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> As part of the bug report I included a link to an image of my nntp
>>> config.
>>
>> I saw that, thanks. I'll look into creating a mirror of the news
>> server, as well, for NNTP-only access. I won't lie and say that it's
>> a priority, but I'll try to get to it as soon as I have time, Mike.
>>
> You must have already done something. It's working a lot better today.
>
> Thanks.

Perhaps I spoke too soon. It seems intermittent. Lots of denials today.
However, I've switched to the gmane list as recommended by somone else
on this thread and that works a treat, so I may just do an unsubscribe
here to get rid of the annoying timeout messages.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Counting Children!
Next: Could this be a bug?