From: Geoffrey S. Mendelson on
Ken wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_aerial_plug

Thanks, but what do you call it?

Aerial plug? Antenna plug? Belling Lee Plug?

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order
From: Geoffrey S. Mendelson on
Richard wrote:

> I have never heard of it called a Belling-Lee connector, and I started
> messing about with TV in England in about 1960.....
> AFAIK, it's always called a TV aerial plug - this link to RS Components
> could be useful:

Belling-Lee is its name, but that's why I asked, I had no idea what
people actually called them. From what I can tell, Belling-Lee is only
used in the Wikipedia.

Thanks, Geoff.