From: RJ on
Would it be possible to have code that would both return the slide and
rebuild the animation all in one action button and what would that code look
like?
--
RJ

From: David Marcovitz on
Yes, now that I'm not looking at the original message, I'm not sure, but
I thought that was what the code was that you posted. The GotoSlide
method has two parameters: the slide number to go to and whether or not
to reset the animation on that slide. Something along the lines of:

ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.GotoSlide 3, msoTrue

says go to slide 3 and reset the animation (msoFalse would not reset the
animation).

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
From: RJ on
Thanks very much David. You were very helpful.
--
RJ