From: Andrew Rossmann on
In article <9b9aa0c2-ec25-4b7c-a538-d723e17fc4d6
@y7g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, michael(a)stolowitz.com says...

> I used PCMOVER to move Quicken from XP to Window 7 on a new machine.
> The applications runs fine (except for printing). I have two printers
> installed which run fine with all other applications.
> Does anyone know where the printer list hides and how to reset it and
> or make it regenerate with the current real printers?

Why bother with 'moving' the program? There are all sorts of settings
that may be OS and system specific. You may be better off uninstalling
and then reinstalling Quicken. Just know where your data files are, and
have a backup or two.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross