From: Marty on
Oops... good comments, no employees, and retail - mail order to start.

She' the artist and I will help with the sales shipping etc.

Thanks

From: ps56k on

"Marty" <mrmarty(a)attglobal.net> wrote in message
> Oops... good comments, no employees, and retail - mail order to start.
>
> She' the artist and I will help with the sales shipping etc.
>
> Thanks

How are you going to handle the mail order ?
via website or taking orders in person ???
also... if an artist... going to craft or art shows, etc ?
Payment, shipping, tracking, etc -
how to handle credit card's and flow into book keeping, etc
Lots of little financial tidbits with very little volume, so all manual
entries.