From: trvlnmny on
It seems to me that one of the menus had an option for Scheduled
Transactions. I am no longer able to find it. I have had a few of them
that seem to be getting entered. Now I want to edit some of them and
do not know how to go about it.
I am using W XP and Q 2010 R 9.
Thanks for the help.
From: Norm on
trvlnmny wrote:
> It seems to me that one of the menus had an option for Scheduled
> Transactions. I am no longer able to find it. I have had a few of them
> that seem to be getting entered. Now I want to edit some of them and
> do not know how to go about it.
> I am using W XP and Q 2010 R 9.
> Thanks for the help.

On the Quicken Toolbar select "Scheduled Items". If that is not on the
toolbar then add it by rightclicking a blank spot on the Quicken
toolbar, clicking CUSTOMIZE Tool Bar, and then adding "Manage Bill &
Income Reminders" to the toolbar.
From: Norm on
Norm wrote:
> trvlnmny wrote:
>> It seems to me that one of the menus had an option for Scheduled
>> Transactions. I am no longer able to find it. I have had a few of them
>> that seem to be getting entered. Now I want to edit some of them and
>> do not know how to go about it.
>> I am using W XP and Q 2010 R 9.
>> Thanks for the help.
>

> On the Quicken Toolbar select "Scheduled Items". If that is not on the
> toolbar then add it by rightclicking a blank spot on the Quicken
> toolbar, clicking CUSTOMIZE Tool Bar, and then adding "Manage Bill &
> Income Reminders" to the toolbar.

Or, click Tools on the Menu and select "Manage Bill & Income Reminders"
From: trvlnmny on
On Jul 12, 4:02 pm, Norm <normr...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Norm wrote:
> > trvlnmny wrote:
> >> It seems to me that one of the menus had an option for Scheduled
> >> Transactions. I am no longer able to find it. I have had a few of them
> >> that seem to be getting entered. Now I want to edit some of them and
> >> do not know how to go about it.
> >> I am using W XP and Q 2010 R 9.
> >> Thanks for the help.
>
> > On the Quicken Toolbar select "Scheduled Items". If that is not on the
> > toolbar then add it by rightclicking a blank spot on the Quicken
> > toolbar, clicking CUSTOMIZE Tool Bar, and then adding "Manage Bill &
> > Income Reminders" to the toolbar.
>
> Or, click Tools on the Menu and select "Manage Bill & Income Reminders"

Norm,
That did it. Thanks.