From: nobody on
I bought Quicken 201 because I need to replace MS Money. I have a
wachovia checking account that I fund occasionally from another bank
money market account. When I download the files from Wachovia, the
transfer into Wachovia show up as debits, really screwing up the
balance (like decreasing it by $10,000 rather tan increasing it by
$10,000).

Where should I look for the problem?
From: CSM1 on
nobody(a)nowhere.com wrote in news:k1v1s5lrcn7tai07fpi39bjv8vbjhsbcte@
4ax.com:

> I bought Quicken 201 because I need to replace MS Money. I have a
> wachovia checking account that I fund occasionally from another bank
> money market account. When I download the files from Wachovia, the
> transfer into Wachovia show up as debits, really screwing up the
> balance (like decreasing it by $10,000 rather tan increasing it by
> $10,000).
>
> Where should I look for the problem?

What do the Wachovia statements show?

If online downloads are in the wrong column Deposit vs Debit, you should
contact the bank.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
From: nobody on
On 11 Apr 2010 00:45:23 GMT, CSM1 <nomail(a)nomoremail.com> wrote:

>nobody(a)nowhere.com wrote in news:k1v1s5lrcn7tai07fpi39bjv8vbjhsbcte@
>4ax.com:
>
>> I bought Quicken 201 because I need to replace MS Money. I have a
>> wachovia checking account that I fund occasionally from another bank
>> money market account. When I download the files from Wachovia, the
>> transfer into Wachovia show up as debits, really screwing up the
>> balance (like decreasing it by $10,000 rather tan increasing it by
>> $10,000).
>>
>> Where should I look for the problem?
>
>What do the Wachovia statements show?

Wachovia statements and downloads to MS Money show everything
correctly.