From: charliec on
Hi,

Need help with this. Everytime I open Quicken v10, I get this popup
about a credit card offer - I continue to say "NO", and it still comes
up every time. How do I get rid of this thing???

Any help appreciated.

Charlie
From: Han on
charliec(a)email.com wrote in news:1ao0q59m0bije8d6qhrpeplin5naq4oq01@
4ax.com:

> Hi,
>
> Need help with this. Everytime I open Quicken v10, I get this popup
> about a credit card offer - I continue to say "NO", and it still comes
> up every time. How do I get rid of this thing???
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Charlie

You possibly should turn off the checkmark where it says "please remind me
later". It did take me 2 or 3 times ...

--
Best regards
Han
From: Han on
Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote in

> charliec(a)email.com wrote in news:1ao0q59m0bije8d6qhrpeplin5naq4oq01@
> 4ax.com:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Need help with this. Everytime I open Quicken v10, I get this popup
>> about a credit card offer - I continue to say "NO", and it still
>> comes up every time. How do I get rid of this thing???
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Charlie
>>
> You possibly should turn off the checkmark where it says "please
> remind me later". It did take me 2 or 3 times ...

But when I turned it off, it didn't come up again.

--
Best regards
Han
From: charliec on
Thanks, the check mark was off the screen - did not see it.

>On 17 Mar 2010 10:26:16 GMT, Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote:

>Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote in
>
>> charliec(a)email.com wrote in news:1ao0q59m0bije8d6qhrpeplin5naq4oq01@
>> 4ax.com:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Need help with this. Everytime I open Quicken v10, I get this popup
>>> about a credit card offer - I continue to say "NO", and it still
>>> comes up every time. How do I get rid of this thing???
>>>
>>> Any help appreciated.
>>>
>>> Charlie
>>>
>> You possibly should turn off the checkmark where it says "please
>> remind me later". It did take me 2 or 3 times ...
>
>But when I turned it off, it didn't come up again.

Pages: 1
Prev: Turbo Tax Premier vs. Deluxe
Next: one step