From: VK on
On Apr 26, 8:43 pm, VK <schools_r...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Conclusions:
> 1) not so great for Gecko. It is realized by the team as well, so it
> is announced to make a new high productivity engine by the end of this
> year with 2D graphics handling using hardware resources directly (some
> German name for the engine, has a mental block right now) -

I had real troubles to find it because it is too recent so wasn't
indexed yet I guess. The original post of 3rd April from where I
started to investigate is
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Firefox-to-Get-Multi-Process-Plugins-by-the-End-of-This-Quarter-139124.shtml
But what is the name of the new engine and QA reaction page on
mozilla.org I couldn't find again and I was so stupid to not bookmark
it again. Definitely it is German with an e'ed umlaut, "Foe..." or
"Fae..." or something.
Overall it is interesting to read what "new generation of carnivores"
is planning to bring by the end of this year. Quake-like games run
natively right on HTML5 page...

From: Bwig Zomberi on
VK wrote:
> Quake-like games run
> natively right on HTML5 page...

Hopefully, Jquery developers will not follow up on that idea and build a
game engine. ;-)

--
Bwig Zomberi