From: Arny Krueger on
That a note to commemorate the recent passing of Harry Donovan, rigger
extraordinaire.

From: Arkansan Raider on
R.I.P.

From: Arkansan Raider on
You really are a meathead.

You could at least not respond to an R.I.P. post.

Have some respect for the dead.

---Jeff
From: Arny Krueger on
"Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
> You really are a meathead.
>
> You could at least not respond to an R.I.P. post.
>
> Have some respect for the dead.

George has already shown his disrespect for the dead in his previous post:

"I promise I will dance on your grave"

This is behavior that many people around here who you would think have more
common decency, do agree to with their silence.

From: Rupert on
On Oct 25, 9:54 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...(a)hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Arkansan Raider" <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote in message

> > You really are a meathead.
>
> > You could at least not respond to an R.I.P. post.
>
> > Have some respect for the dead.
>
> George has already shown his disrespect for the dead in his previous post:
>
> "I promise I will dance on your grave"

Technically that's not true - unless you've died and are accessing the
internets from the grave. I suspect he hasn't danced on anyone's grave
- yet...

Rupert