From: Denny Strauser on
This thread started seeming innocent enough. I'm not going to accuse
anyone of throwing the first stone. But, it's almost funny how fast ....
ummm ..... well .... almost ....
You get the point. I hope ......
-Denny
From: Denny Strauser on
Denny Strauser wrote:
> This thread started seeming innocent enough. I'm not going to accuse
> anyone of throwing the first stone. But, it's almost funny how fast ....
> ummm ..... well .... almost ....
> You get the point. I hope ......
> -Denny

BTW, I hope you can tolerate my sick sense of humor. Nothing in my
good-hearted affection. Honest. LOL
-Denny
From: Arkansan Raider on
Denny Strauser wrote:
> Denny Strauser wrote:
>> This thread started seeming innocent enough. I'm not going to accuse
>> anyone of throwing the first stone. But, it's almost funny how fast
>> .... ummm ..... well .... almost ....
>> You get the point. I hope ......
>> -Denny
>
> BTW, I hope you can tolerate my sick sense of humor. Nothing in my
> good-hearted affection. Honest. LOL
> -Denny

Consider me stoned.

Wait...