From: Steve B on
Change of plans: We ARE going to Vegas tomorrow (150 miles), so will go to
Fry's and look. Will plead my case on the $70 package with the $35 rebate
and see if they will give them to me at that price.

Thanks so much for your help. I am new to this group, and I complement you
on your helping me. So many newsgroups are getting topheavy with flamers,
trolls, politics, and the usual suspects that it is difficult to navigate
them.

I'll let you know how it works out. Will also probably pick up a jack for
my mp3 player, as mentioned in other thread. Maybe splurge for a mp3
player. Gee, it's like my first CD. A little late, but I wanted to let
them evolve, and see if they were any good. Looks like they are here to
stay.

Thank you ALL again. Good group.

Steve

Pages: 1