From: gimorde on
When I try to send an email, it is returned saying"550 your message does not
conform to RFC2822 standard. What is causing that?
From: Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] on
The following article describes the concept of "relaying", why your ISP is
blocking your messages, and what you can do about it:

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook