From: Alejandro Michelin Salomon on
Col Day :

Go to : "C:\Arquivos de programas\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf"
or the folder in your machine.

Search for this file => httpd.conf

Search for DocumentRoot "D:/webroot" put your work folder in my case
D:/webroot.

Search for this line and apply the same changes make in DocumentRoot
#
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to
#
<Directory "D:/webroot">

Search for DirectoryIndex, and add index.php to the list

#
# DirectoryIndex: sets the file that Apache will serve if a directory
# is requested.
#
<IfModule dir_module>
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
</IfModule>

Add on the end of the file this lines :

My php installation folder is D:/PHP/, change D:/PHP/ to your installation
folder.

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "D:/PHP/"

# Php as Apache module
LoadModule php5_module "D:/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"

Restart apache.

Browse to localhost

Alejandro M.S.