From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Arnaud Amiel wrote:
> This nulllam with a name in MASD is wonderful for me. One of the best
> features of the whole metakernel.
We copied this feature from Jazz..

JY
From: manjo on
Hello Arnaud,
In did MASD is simple and wonderfull !!!

i bet it's Cyrille's work :-)

manjo
Wat Yu Imagine Is What You Can Write
(WYIIWYCW) or something like that :-)

From: Arnaud Amiel on
I should have read Jazz doc better then :-(
that would have saved me a lot of paper

Arnaud

From: John H Meyers on
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:42:22 -0600:

[re: nulllam with a name in MASD]

> We copied this feature from Jazz..

Mika Heiskanen seems to have left a large legacy
to the long history of the HP48/49 series,
despite his moving on to other things
and no longer dropping in here.

My EduCalc "Hacker's ROM" card
(with Hack library and Jazz,
card produced for EduCalc by Joe Horn) was
(and still is) one of the most powerful tools available
for understanding and programming the HP48GX.

This single compact text file at EduCalc is also almost by itself
a complete course in System RPL and the calc's inner workings:
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=1782
http://www.hpcalc.org/hp48/programming/entries/ent_srt.zip

Thanks, Mika!

[r->] [OFF]