From: James on
Hi,

I have a user who had who had office 97 & office 2K on his machine. He
started getting visual basic errors when accessing or closing word.
Anyway I solved that by taking both sets of office off & then installing
just office 2K.
Now my problem is that when he opens a doc it takes a little longer than
normal but when closing word it asks if he wants to save this document in the
normal way but then it then asks if he wants to save RSPV2W97.dot.
I have double checked that office 97 is of the machine.
Have done a search for this file & sure enough it is on his machine showing
as a shortcut.
I deleted it but when going back iinto word the same problem occurs - then
recreated the file.
Have also renamed his normal.dot but same error

Windows 2000
Office 2000

Am stuck so any advice appreciated.

Thanks

James
From: James on
Am now getting a error when closing word "Unknown error returned from
application. Error caught at [file connect.cpp, line 710], operation
canceled. Contact technical support if the error persists.
Reinstalled office again but same error

Pages: 1
Prev: zf612707.cab
Next: OCR language list