From: mike on
Hi,
For some reason myoutlook stopped working, and now on detect and repair it
is looking for the file zf612707.cab. I have a fully functional office 2003
cd (pro edition), but it cannot find this cab file on the CD. I suspect it is
either in one of the zips, or it was an update file. I don't want to
uninstal and re-install outlook as i will lose all my content. Is it possible
to get this cab file (as other posts allude that it is simply the font file),
which i can then install and have the detect and repair find locally in the
of my choice?
thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Error 1935