From: John Adair on
Prerelease information on our Spartan-6 based Raggedstone2 PCI Express
board is available http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/raggedstone/raggedstone2.html.
For those of going to ESC in San Jose later this month this board will
be showing, along with our extensive range of other boards, at our
stand there.

We have maintained as much of the Raggedstone1 features and DIL
Headers as practical so as to offer our Raggedstone1 customers a
migration path so they can use their own existing add-on modules in
the new board. The Raggedstone2 headers are 34 ways high versus the 20
way high Raggedstone1 has allowing more add-on module options to be
fitted,

If demand is sufficient we can also offer DIL Headers with the middle
rows that Raggedstone1 has but with a reduced header height. Any of
our OEM customers interested in this possible option should contact
us.

We are expecting that this board will ship in limited numbers this
month and significant quantities in May/June onwards.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd.