From: Bullwinkle on
You could just ignore it and it would go away.

You can not so you are no better than those you whine about.

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

You need to stop lieing and flooding newsgroups. Your a pathetic excuse for
a person. I grew up, you should try doing the same.

From: Dustin Cook on
"Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4c0b926f(a)news.x-privat.org:

> You could just ignore it and it would go away.

If you really believe that, your alot dumber than I originally thought.

> You can not so you are no better than those you whine about.

Put the crack pipe down. ok? It's clouding your perceptions a wee bit.

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

From: Bullwinkle on
Hey, you are the self admited dope head.

Did the dope make you forget?