From: Dustin Cook on
Nomen Nescio <nobody(a)dizum.com> wrote in

> (This man's(?) life is filled only with utter contempt for the rest of
> humanity. If cancer could be passed around as can computer viruses,
> Raid/Dustin Cook would be one of the busiest cancer producers on
> earth.)

Just look at all the posts by the retarded remailing lamer. Laughable.
Misattributions, lies, and old articles taken out of context. What a little
coward you have to be in real life. If anybody thinks low of their fellow
man, there's plenty of evidence here which would show that as yourself.

Have you recently been injured in a car wreck or something? Based on the
oddball date/time stamps, it's a damn good bet you don't work for a
living... So, are you living off my taxpaying dime?

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

From: Bullwinkle on
Are you?

Pizza delivery does not count as a real job.

From: Dustin Cook on
"Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4c0b9201(a)news.x-privat.org:

> Are you?
>
> Pizza delivery does not count as a real job.

Wow! I dunno, seems when I order a pizza and somebody brings it to me,
using there car and there fuel, thats a job to me... Maybe I won't tip them
next time, since it's not a "real job".

Since you brought it up, my last official Job was a malware researcher with
malwarebytes; hardly the same category as a pizza delivery boy.

From: Bullwinkle on

So you are living off the taxpayers now.

Hardly a surprise.

From: Dustin Cook on
"Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in news:4c0bc40a(a)news.x-privat.org:

> So you are living off the taxpayers now.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? Or don't know much about taxes in
the usa or what dude? I've seen many stupid statements from you, but this
one so far really reaks of stupidity.