From: chilly charly on
I had also a problem with the snap vi, using a Logitech QuickCam for Notebook camera :  LabVIEW (8.2, with Vision 8.2 and NI-IMAQ 8.2.1 ) crashed with the message :"Visual Studio win32 exception occured in LabVIEW.exe (2108). Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error:No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled".
The interesting point is that the grab function worked without problem
 Message Edit? par chilly charly le 10-23-2006 05:44 AM
From: Christopher W on
I'm assuming that your Logitech QuickCam camera is USB.  If this is the case there is not much we can do.  You could try to reinstall the Vision Development Module and/or the IMAQ driver.  The IMAQ for USB is not officially supported by National Instruments.  If you need something to directly connect to the computer without a frame grabber, it may be better to use a firewire camera and our firewire driver (assuming that you have a firewire port).

Christopher W.