From: SG1 on
I have solved it. The OP is in the 80s or 90s. What evidence, well he sais
the Roddles gave good advice, not conclusive yet? OK. TSRs were used way
back when Rod knew everything (except how to grow lettuce).
I am going to get in contact with Captain Jack & the Doctor to solve this
apparent time vortex.
O'Neill out

From: Anonymous on
There`s no mistake, they`re in the past and we`re in the future.
And hopefully the timelines won`t meet!
But they did; so we can only hope that they were in a parellel
universe that roddles will collapse:)

"SG1" <lostitall(a)the.races> wrote in message
> I have solved it. The OP is in the 80s or 90s. What evidence, well he sais
> the Roddles gave good advice, not conclusive yet? OK. TSRs were used way
> back when Rod knew everything (except how to grow lettuce).
> I am going to get in contact with Captain Jack & the Doctor to solve this
> apparent time vortex.
> O'Neill out

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows 7 Problem