From: Mohammed Anwer on
This may already have been answer many times on this forum. Can anyone
point me to an example program that reads/writes an audio .wav file?

Thanks in advance.
From: glen herrmannsfeldt on
Mohammed Anwer <manwer(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> This may already have been answer many times on this forum. Can anyone
> point me to an example program that reads/writes an audio .wav file?

I have some C programs that can read/write them. There is some
information in the header, otherwise some just remove the appropriate
number of bytes and expect pairs of 16 bit words.

-- glen
From: gmail-unlp on
On Aug 9, 5:45 pm, glen herrmannsfeldt <g...(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
> Mohammed Anwer <man...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > This may already have been answer many times on this forum. Can anyone
> > point me to an example program that reads/writes an audio .wav file?
>
> I have some C programs that can read/write them.  There is some
> information in the header, otherwise some just remove the appropriate
> number of bytes and expect pairs of 16 bit words.
>
> -- glen

I've found some information at

http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1385417&page=22

but I didn't check.

Fernando.
From: Sjouke Burry on
Mohammed Anwer wrote:
> This may already have been answer many times on this forum. Can anyone
> point me to an example program that reads/writes an audio .wav file?
>
> Thanks in advance.
I have one in C, not fortran.
If you want it, yell.
Or change my email adress and mail me.
From: Tonton Th on
On 08/09/2010 06:50 PM, Mohammed Anwer wrote:
> This may already have been answer many times on this forum. Can anyone
> point me to an example program that reads/writes an audio .wav file?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I've doing that in the past for g77 and libsndfile.
http://tontonth.free.fr/libsound77.html

I'm currently thinking about a version for gfortran.

--
Et pendant ce temps-l�, dans le golfe du Mexique...