From: polymod on
Forgive my ignorance,
But is there a way to make Reaper continue from where I stop instead of
going back to that blue timeline? I want to press the spacebar to stop, and
continue by pressing the spacebar again without going back to where I
originally started playback.

I must not be looking in the right spot.

TIA...Glennbo <g>

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4c4b2a43$0$31269$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> Anyway, in that "actions" box is where you can both execute an action
>>> on a track or selected bit, but also edit what keys those actions are
>>> triggered by. Also note that you can create your own "custom"
>>> actions, and bind them to any key or key combination you like.
>>
>> Yea, I need to customize this puppy. I've worked on all sorts of
>> templates and color schemes, but didn't think about the custom actions
>> thing.
>
> You can easily create macros in the actions editor. Click new, and then
> drag from the full list of actions, the things you want in your new custom
> action like, "stop, undo, and punch back into record" for a "Try Again"
> button that gets you back into record so quick you don't have time to lose
> the feel you've got going on. Hehe, I just made one, even though I
> already
> have that functionality on my Firefly remote control that I use when
> tracking.

Just did a few to my liking. Yes, that works great!
Thanks!

Poly

Pages: 1
Prev: Hit Factory