From: Gail on
What does reseat mean?''
Thanks,

Gail

From: Gail on

When disconnecting the cable from the socket on the motherboard per
instructions I found at HP, the little thin prongs broke off! So of course,
I could not reconnect it. Now when I turn the computer on, nothing happens
at all. No power. There must be another socket to plug it into in the case
of installing a 2nd hard drive. How can I tell which one?

Thanks so much for your help.

Gail

From: Gail on
I was able to connect the SATA cable to another empty SATA port. Put the
cover back on and connected power cord, monitor, mouse and keyboard, but when
I pushed the power button, nothing happened. Monitor light came on, but not
the tower. Plug is secure. Any ideas on what would cause no power at this
point?