From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Then I suppose there can be no resolution.

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Alan Feinstein" <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote in message
> I must have tried most of the so called "fixes" and none have worked.

The obviously the ones you haven't tried should be tried. ; }

Or you could start your own thread with your own details in case you have
something that no one here has ever seen before.

---

From: Alan Feinstein on
I have tried everyone I have found. I have also seen comments from others stating that they have not worked for them either.

---
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Then perhaps you should begin your own, new thread about /your/ computer &
problems instead of hijacking someone else's thread?

Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups

Setting up Windows Mail (in Vista) to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/microsoft-newsgroup-setup-instructions-for-windows-mail/

Setting up Windows LIVE Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ms-newsgroup-setup-instructions-windows-live-mail/