From: Sloth on
I'm trying to help a friend who is having some problems with her Outlook
Express. Outlook is trying to download 900+ e-mails (she normally gets
around 12 a day). I told her to look at the e-mail she has downloaded
already and they are all old e-mails (from several months ago), which she
claims were deleted months ago. Do you guys have any suggestions on why
Outlook Express would do this? I've never had a problem like this, and I
don't really know where to start looking.