From: Bryn on
Am I missing a setting somewhere so that Outlook checks to see if I have an
attachment in any email with the word "attach", "attached", "attachment" when
I hit SEND? (Outlook 2007)
From: Mike Sperry on
Hi Bryn,

There are third party utilities to do this, because AFAIK Outlook does not
do it natively.

You can find some (like ours) at
http://www.SperrySoftware.com/Outlook/Attachment-Forget-Me-Not.asp or a good
list of them can be found at
http://www.Slipstick.com/addins/attachments.asp.

HTH!

Mike Sperry
http://www.SperrySoftware.com
Find 37 Outlook add-ins that can make a difference!