From: Jerry on
I agree IE7 and IE8 are a pain, but so many websites (even Google) do NOT
support IE6 any more. I believe IE8 is better than IE7 so that is why I
chose to use it.

I have tried Firefox and several other browsers but I guess I am just a
Windows person LOL. I even built a pc and installed the MAC system on it.
That lasted about a month before I trashed the MAC and installed Windows
again.

Isn't technology wonderful!!