From: George on
I have just started getting error messages like, " Could not open the
file for writing Cause: The request contains an invalid argument.
(22). Does anyone know what has happened to Eudora and how to fix the
problem? Thank you. I appreciate any help.

George
From: John H Meyers on
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:39:56 -0600, George wrote:

> I have just started getting error messages like,
> "Could not open the file for writing
> Cause: The request contains an invalid argument (22)"
> Does anyone know what has happened?

What Eudora version? What Windows version?

What file path and name? (get from a Eudora log)

Sometimes due to (especially with older Eudora versions):
http://eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2643hq.html

--

Want specific answers? Post specific details!
From: George on
On Jan 7, 4:27 pm, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:39:56 -0600, George wrote:
> > I have just started getting error messages like,
> > "Could not open the file for writing
> > Cause: The request contains an invalid argument (22)"
> > Does anyone know what has happened?
>
> What Eudora version?  What Windows version?
>
> What file path and name? (get from a Eudora log)
>
> Sometimes due to (especially with older Eudora versions):http://eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2643hq.html
>
> --
>
> Want specific answers?  Post specific details!

Eudora 7.1.0.9 Windows XP Pro
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Qualcomm
\Eudora\

Thank You
From: George on
> > Sometimes due to (especially with older Eudora versions):http://eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2643hq.html

BTW, I deleted all files in both "Attached" and "Embedded" folders
with no results.