From: Oriane Le Pocher on
I've just had a flash of inspiration. It's because of the stepsize, isn't it ?
Because I calculate A(i) only every stepzize there is a lot of "uninitialized frames.
From: Steven_Lord on

"Oriane Le Pocher" <cixi(a)yopmail.com> wrote in message
> I've just had a flash of inspiration. It's because of the stepsize, isn't
> it ?
> Because I calculate A(i) only every stepzize there is a lot of
> "uninitialized frames.

Exactly. If you store frames in A(1), A(1+stepsize), A(1+2*stepsize), etc.
and stepsize > 1, you have uninitialized frames.

--
Steve Lord
slord(a)mathworks.com

From: Oriane Le Pocher on
"Steven_Lord" <slord(a)mathworks.com> wrote in message <i3unl5$gcj$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...

> "Oriane Le Pocher" <cixi(a)yopmail.com> wrote in message
> > I've just had a flash of inspiration. It's because of the stepsize, isn't
> > it ?
> > Because I calculate A(i) only every stepzize there is a lot of
> > "uninitialized frames.
>
> Exactly. If you store frames in A(1), A(1+stepsize), A(1+2*stepsize), etc.
> and stepsize > 1, you have uninitialized frames.
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord(a)mathworks.com
> comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ
> http://www.mathworks.com

Hello,
Thank you for your answer.
Yesterday I thougth that I've solved my problem but now I have another problem...

I've changed my code and instead of A(i)=getframe I've added another variable j.
I've initialized j=1; and then in the loop I have
A(j)=getframe;
j=j+1;

The problem is that now when I want to see my movie with the command movie(A), first I see the movie with the normal speed and then I see it with a slower speed. My questions are: Why is the movie played twice ? And why is it played slowly the second time ?
From: Steven_Lord on

> "Steven_Lord" <slord(a)mathworks.com> wrote in message
> <i3unl5$gcj$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...

*snip*

http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-16FM0/?solution=1-16FM0

From: Oriane Le Pocher on
"Steven_Lord" <slord(a)mathworks.com> wrote in message <i412c6$5ri$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...

> "Oriane Le Pocher" <cixi(a)yopmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Steven_Lord" <slord(a)mathworks.com> wrote in message
> > <i3unl5$gcj$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
>
> *snip*
>
> > Hello, Thank you for your answer.
> > Yesterday I thougth that I've solved my problem but now I have another
> > problem...
> >
> > I've changed my code and instead of A(i)=getframe I've added another
> > variable j. I've initialized j=1; and then in the loop I have
> > A(j)=getframe; j=j+1;
> >
> > The problem is that now when I want to see my movie with the command
> > movie(A), first I see the movie with the normal speed and then I see it
> > with a slower speed. My questions are: Why is the movie played twice ? And
> > why is it played slowly the second time ?
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-16FM0/?solution=1-16FM0
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord(a)mathworks.com