From: Bob Comarow on
To date myself, I was last doing multi tracking on an old Teac 4
channel with simulsynch.
One of the things I did was record piano music as an example, the
left with my bass
and my right with a guitar.

Then, since guitars and bass sound an octove lower than what is
written, and because
it makes it much easier to play, I simply played it back at 2x speed
(normal speed).

What program or tool has that built in?

Thanks

Beach Runner
From: Steve_Karl on
A friend using this reports that "Amazing Slow Downer" is very good with excellent audio quality.
http://www.ronimusic.com/

From: Tom B on
Reaper. A slider below the time line lets you run from .25 to 4x. Just
record your parts, then eiter type '2 Enter" or slide the slider over.

Almost all programs have something that will increase speed though. Some
sort of plugin.

--
Tom B.