From: Phiffi on
Hello.
When I am starting my Dreamweaver 8 the following error message appears:
"While starting onload in recordsetFind.htm the following Java-Script errors
appeared
In data ""RecordsetFind"":
Reference Error: findRS is not defined"

I don't know what to do know. Anyway Dreamweaver is starting but I can not add
any Flash-Buttons to my webpage.
The Java Runtime Environment is installed and I also tried to reinstall
Dreamweaver but it doesn't change anything.

Please help me.
Thanks a lot.

Phiffi

From: jhutchdublin on
I had a similar error what you can try is this. I got this advice from this
group and it worked no problem.

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
8\Configuration\WinFileCache-*.dat
(these folders are normally hidden - you may have to use Explorer > Tools >
Folder Options to unhide them)

and delete it.

Restart DW. Works better?

From: Phiffi on