From: Glitch808 on
What causes this to display and how do I solve what ever is causing it?

And if it is part of Dreamweaver, why is it not dcumentend in the Dreamweaver
Support Center, or any other Macromedia documentation?
Dreamweaver Support Center www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/

From: Walt F. Schaefer on
Where does it display?

From: Glitch808 on
In Design view, highlighted in yellow

Where on the page? Different places on different pages. If I could post a
screen shot I would.
This is not a common occurrence, but it shows up on a handful of my pages.

From: Walt F. Schaefer on
A code segment highlighted in yellow in Design view suggests broken code.
Suggest you switch to Split view, select the yellow-highlighted code in the
Design portion of the screen and then study the highlighted code in the Code
portion of the screen. That should give you a clue of what's broken. Hint:
Accidentally deleting a closing tag will usually result in the associated
opening tag appearing in Design view highlighted in yellow.

Beyond that you will have to publish the page and then give us a link so we
can see all your code.

Walt