From: Randem on
Are you running Windows Search 4.0?

--
The Top Inno Setup Script Generator - http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html
Free Utilities and Code - http://www.randem.com/freesoftutil.html

From: Unknown on
Go to windows update site and read what is printed along side the two
buttons.

From: Randem on
Yes, but is Windows Search 4.0 intalled? If it is, try uninstalling it then
try your search again...

--
The Top Script Generator for Jordan Russell's Inno Setup -

From: Randem on
That tells you almost nothing about what really goes on... You cannot
believe everything the owners tell you. It takes some investigative work to
find the truth.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Ken wrote:
> Randem said the following on 7/6/2010 9:54 PM:
>> Are you running Windows Search 4.0?
>>
> I am just running the built-in Search that I access from the Start menu...

Is Windows Search 4.0 installed?