From: Randem on
Perhaps if you learned something you would stop posting...

--
The Top Script Generator for Jordan Russell's Inno Setup -
http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html

From: Randem on
You are right, continuing to converse with you has that affect.

Never attempt to argue with a fool or idiot they will only bring you down to
their level then proceed to beat you with experience...

I am learning...

From: HeyBub on
Ken wrote:
> When I run Windows Search, it will almost always terminate with a
> Runtime Error! Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>
> Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
>
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
> unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more
> information.
>
> When I close that box, my desktop goes away (icons, task bar),
> although I can continue with whatever windows are open until I am
> finished, then I need to reboot.
>
> Does anyone know what may be causing this error?

Have no idea what's causing the error, but I can fix your problem.

Abandon MS Search and use Agent Ransack. It's free, fast, and flexible.

From: Unknown on
Good! Have no idea why you're so dense and cannot understand the notes on
the sides of the buttons.
Are you just playing stupid?

From: Randem on
Better to play than to actually be...