From: Clayton Sutton on
Hey everyone,

We are running Exchange 2003 w/sp2 and Outlook 2007.

I have a user who has a recurring calendar apt. the covers a number of
months. However, the meeting organizer deleted one ocurrence but it still
shows up on his calendar. When he tries to open it he gets the following
dialog box that pops up:

Can't open this item. You changed one of the recurrences of this item, and
this instance no longer exists. Close any open items and try again.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this problem and make sure everyone on the
list get this item deleted from their calendar?

TIA,

Clayton

PS: I hate that MS is closing down their NNTP servers BUT, I am soooo glad
I can just subscribe via my ISP!