From: Victor on
The Recycle Bin on my Desktop shows it is full, however when I right
click on it and click on Empty Recycle bin I get a message that says
" Cannot Delete Dc12: Access is denied". When I open the Recycle Bin
there are no files listed. Have done a search for Dc12 with no luck.
How do I get the Recycle Bin to Show empty on my Desktop? Thanks.

Vic
From: "Don Schmidt" Don on
This might work:

Try running CCleaner

http://www.ccleaner.com/

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

From: Andy on
try don's suggestion or what i do is open note pad type one letter save it
then delete it to the trash can and usaly it will allow you to empty it .