From: fruitlesspuppy on

Hello Again,
When I reboot, just before the logon screen I get a blue screen that says:
RegRun Partizan - Rootkit Killer. greatis software 2007. I think this came
along with a windows update but Im not really sure. Can someone please tell
me what it is, why its there and can I get rid of it
Thanks again..
Pup
From: Elmo on
fruitlesspuppy wrote:
> Hello Again,
> When I reboot, just before the logon screen I get a blue screen that says:
> RegRun Partizan - Rootkit Killer. greatis software 2007. I think this came
> along with a windows update but I'm not really sure. Can someone please tell
> me what it is, why it's there, and can I get rid of it?
> Thanks again..
> Pup

That appears to be software titled "UnhackMe". It didn't come with
Windows and doesn't appear to be malware.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread76982.html

http://greatis.com/

--
Joe =o)
From: mikeyhsd on
sounds like something you installed or came as add on to another install.
google for it and see how to get rid of it.

mikeyhsd(a)sprintpcs.com

From: fruitlesspuppy on
Thank you Elmo,
I did not see the software installed anywhere.. so .. I installed it .. ran
it a little bit . might not be a bad program .. Then I uninstalled it and
poof.... away went the blue screen .. Things seem to be back to the norm
again. But when I ran the program .. at the blue screen Id get other messages
such as partizan is active or is deleting etc. Guess it was doing what it was
suppose too. How I got that I dont know. I just noticed it after an update..

Thanks,
Pup