From: Anand on
Hi Everybody,

Let me introduce myself to you. This is anand, working
in a private company. See, just now I have completed my Bachelor of
Engineering in Electronics field. And moreover I am fresher.

But right now I am working in MIL-STD-1553 project. See
our ultimate interest is to design a remote terminal (RT). For this we
are procuring the BU651778 IC from DDC, it purely meant for RT only.
For the testing and simulating the functionalities of RT, we are
procuring BU65570i1-300 PCI card from DDC.

So, up to this we are very clear, and I believe that we
have chosen the correct product from DDC.

Actually in our RT design there is no such PCI slot. We
are going to mount the DDC IC in the PCB moreover it is interfaced with
8-bit micro controller. In that they have used the address decoder. I
do not know why they have used? Could you please kind enough let me
know the functionality of the Address decoder in this Block diagram?

I have downloaded the libraries and example program from
DDC website. Could you suggest me which compiler C I have to use, so
that I can make use of the libraries and examples?

Hope you will understand my queries and waiting for your
reply.

With Regards,
Anand,
Design Engineer