From: KCB on

"Wish I was using Lotus Notes"
<WishIwasusingLotusNotes(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Last week my settings in all my programs are now in European dd/mm/yyyy
> format and in Excel set to Euros i/o US $. I was told I could change this
> in
> the Control Panel, Regional and Language Options but this feature is not
> there.
>
> Please help!

Start/Run "intl.cpl", no quotes, click OK. This will open the Control Panel
module you are looking for. It works in WinXP/32 and Win7/64, so I think it
should probably work for you. I'm not sure how to get it back into Control
Panel, but there is a way because I had to do it quite some time ago. Try
Googling "restore control panel features", or something to that effect.